Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pizza Making!

On Sunday night, Kevin wanted to make pizzas.  He knows it is a big treat so he got excited about it.  We went to Trader Joe's and picked up the ingredients - roasted red peppers, olives, basil, low fat mozzerella cheese and feta cheese.  Also the pizza dough and I already had a can of tomato sauce.  While we were rolling out the dough, we decided to split it in half and each do our own.  He likes lots of spices, I like mine plain jane.  This is before cooking....his is on the left, mine is on the right.
We each ate half and saved the other half for lunch the next day.
I will say this, it is a really fun activity for a muggy day outside when you don't feel like throwing something on the grill.  Plus we just had a good time cooking together.  Great bonding for you with your spouse, bf or friend!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm always looking for easy things to cook when I don't want to heat up my kitchen. We don't have a grill at the moment, so we're a little limited in the summer cooking department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So much fun! Whenever I'm at my aunt's house visiting her and my 5 cousins, we each make our own pizza. I'm always excited to try a new combo of ingredients! =)

    ReplyDelete