Thursday, August 26, 2010

Florida - Day 3

Are yall over Florida pictures yet? Be excited, here is another day! 

On Thursday (while all the boys went fishing) I got to go to the beach with these two cuties and their mamas!  Amelia is in the yellow, Anna Kate in the blue.
Adorable, right?!
That afternoon while the girls took naps, Mom and I went to some shops in downtown New Symrna Beach.  We had a fun time checking things out and then we went to an old school drug store and got an ice cream cone (red velvet cake to be exact - never knew that was an ice cream flavor!).

Everyone met back at the condos to get ready to go out for dinner.  All 16 of us!  Thank you Dad for treating us!!! 
It cracked me up that Kevin and Clay dressed the same for my Mom's party (white shirts and blue shorts) then Kevin dressed the same as my Dad this night.  How does that happen?!   I guess good taste!
After dinner, Anna Kate said, "Let's play in Aunt Annie's car!!!"  Okay, sounds like a great idea to me (I let her do whatever she wants).  Sorry Emily and Clay!  Someone has to be the fun Aunt.
She pretended to drive then jumped to the back seat and we played with her from the outside (don't worry, we had the half of my key that would unlock it, just in case!). 
Soooooooo cute!!!!  Another great day at the beach with family!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! I am also let my neices and nephews getaway with stuff! ha! ha! You are right, some one has to be the fun aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww keep the pictures coming! Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete