Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a Trip!

This week I'm going to "scrapbook" our trip to Florida.  I'm going to do a day or two at a time.  Yall know this is primarily why I blog so hope you can hang in there with me! 

Warning - my nieces and nephew are so amazingly adorable and I may just have to tell you about 10 times a post!!!  ;)

We got to New Smyrna Beach, FL on Tuesday around 5pm = cocktail hour.  My Uncle Mac (my mom's brother) was serving margaritas so of course we had to have one! 

He and Aunt Susan live there year round in a condo complex so we rented two other condos in the same building. 
After taco night, we headed to the beach to play.  Look at these three!  Adorable, right?!  My cousin Kit's lil girl is on the left (Maeve), my cousin Laura's lil girl Amelia is in the middle, and Anna Kate (my bro and SIL's) is on the right in yellow.
Nothing better than ice cream sandwiches on the beach at sunset!
It was a gorgeous beach - very wide!
The girls just love Kevin.  "Where's Kevin, where's Kevin?"
Winding down before bed.  My parents, SIL Emily and Anna Kate.
My girl with Kevin and I.
Look at her singing - I think this was Josh Turner - All Over Me.
And that was it for Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! those girls are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    We'd love if you'd follow our brand *new* blog! Come laugh, cry, and grow with us at:

    www.mommyhoodmayhem.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful time with family. And what cute girls!!! Glad you had a great vacation. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete