Thursday, September 1, 2022

Workout Vibes

ONE:
This is the same 15” tennis skirt I talked about recently that I play tennis in every week. I could have one of every color and still not have enough. I love them so much. Tank and sports bra are my favs that I have posted about too much on here! I won’t link my running shoes because I truly believe you should be fit for running shoes at a running store! These are saucony guide 14 but get fit! Oh and my tennis shoes - get fit for those at a tennis shop! 





TWO:
Tried some new lulu leggings too. I’ve never been a Lululemon legging person but I see why people like them! These are a nice moisture wicking material (with a pocket for your phone!) and I would definitely run in them. These are 25” long. And this short sleeve shirt is fabulous to throw on for around town. Size down one. I wouldn’t work out in it though. 





THREE:
Let’s be honest, this is me every day in the Fall when I’m not at work. Fav long sleeve shirt, you can dress up a bit or down. 25” Leggings that are super comfortable and I could sweat in them too. And some new kicks. Finally found some sneakers that I like. I had been striking out for a good six months but these are good.








FOUR:
And my usual outfit for a strength class! Ultimate Tankshorts and some fun shoes since shoes don’t matter for strength! A lot of time I don’t wear any!







No comments:

Post a Comment