Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Brush

Y'all are going to think this is the stupidest post of all times but let me tell you about my little experience over at Southpark Mall in Charlotte the other day. I headed to do two things - return this brush at Sephora and have my new P448 stretched in the toe box at Nordstrom. 

I had the worst experience at Sephora. The guy was a you know what and basically since I hadn't bought the brush within 60 days, there was nothing they could do. And let me tell you, he definitely wasn't going to try to help me out. He was very unkind. Fortunately I've never had this experience at this Sephora and it hopefully is just isolated to this one person that was maybe having a bad day. But it made me crazy. And also, don't buy brushes at Sephora evidently. You can get some at Target by the brand Elf that don't even do this and are 1/4 of the price.


Then I scooted to Nordstrom and you know how that went. Amazingly... because that's just how Nordstrom rolls. The guy didn't even question when I had gotten the shoes or confirming that I had bought them there (which I had and I got them a few weeks ago). He just said, "absolutely I'll be right back." And then they were done and perfect. 

Just night and day customer service. And there we have it. That's my story for the day. 


2 comments:

  1. I say this with kindness, but Sephora's return policy is only for 60 days or less and your post mentioned that it was over 60 days. The Sephora associate likely couldn't do anything about this since it goes against corporate policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elfa brushes are fantastic - I find they last longer than the expensive brands, and the quality is on par. I never knew you could have the toe box stretched at Nordstrom! Know what I am doing on my way home from work on Monday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete