Friday, September 16, 2022

Five on Friday - Recipe, Talking while Exercising, Sweet Grady

ONE:
Since I hadn't made my kids dinner in two weeks (you know what I mean...like a real dinner), I figured I should make it happen one day this week. I showed them both the instagram reel for Half Baked Harvest Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Noodle Casserole and they were in. It was good! It knocked out protein and veggies in one then I gave them each fruit on the side. Done and done with lots of leftovers.



TWO:
Every now and then, Molly Anne and I have been going for a walk or bike ride after Grady goes to bed and boy does she talk talk talk to me when we do this together. She has never had a problem (ha) telling me what went on during her day but she doesn't stop talking when we do this together. It is good for both of us! Highly recommend. Grady and I go on solo walks/scooter rides too. It's good for all involved!



THREE:
The boys! 


The girls. She loves Mills beyond belief. Maybe as much as I do! The feeling is mutual from him too. 



FOUR:
Grady sometimes likes to help me decide what to wear in the mornings when I'm getting dressed for work. He picked this out yesterday and it's not something I'd typically wear to my office but when he told me I'd look beautiful in it, you know I put it right on! Sweet boy!



FIVE:
My parents sent Molly Anne this little book light because I had told my Dad that she kept getting into trouble for reading way past her bedtime. So he decided to make it a little sneakier/easier for her! This is how I found her Wednesday night. ;)



Hope everyone has a nice weekend. We had a spell of cooler weather this week and it was glorious! Makes me feel so refreshed and I like wearing some different clothes and not sweating from sun up to sun down. It also made for some nice tennis a couple of days this week. Chat soon friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment