Friday, September 9, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE: 
If you see these at your grocery, grab them. They’re so good. I gave them to Molly Anne for snack at school one day this week and she loved them too. 



TWO:
Fresh haircut is always a good thing. I see Andrea at Fern & Ivy and she’s amazing. No working out last night. Gotta keep that hair!


THREE:
Laziest hound on the block. He won’t ever go out past 8pm!



FOUR:
Kevin has literally made us dinner three nights this week. I have been getting home later than usual from work. It’s nice our workloads ebb and flow but I am toast! He’s also done all of the laundry. Ahhhh.  

FIVE:
We are in Fall planning mode of weekends and I feel like they’re filling right up. Multiple things each weekend. It’s crazy. Anyone else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment