Friday, September 23, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE. 
Carline life on a Friday with the King that demanded to go for a ride with Kevin and I to pick Molly Anne up!



TWO:
Molly Anne wanted me to take these pictures of her. Pretty girl!



THREE:
Kevin took this of the kids as they waved to me when I left to go play a tennis match one night. Precious little children of mine. 



FOUR:
Speaking of tennis, how cute is my new white skirt? I wear white more often than any other color and when I saw this, I had to have it. It’s super comfortable too. Also comes in black. 



FIVE:
I ordered my kid's Halloween costumes this week so I feel like I'm winning at life. Molly Anne wants to be Evie from Descendants 3 and Grady wants to be an astronaut. Whatever works yall (within reason, we had to reign in Molly Anne's first costume of choice and say no way jose!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment