Monday, September 12, 2022

Weekend - Bowling and Chilling

Friday morning Grady had a dentist appointment which was pretty easy. He doesn’t mind it at all and he didn’t have to get X-rays this time like last. He was most interested in getting an extra coin for Molly Anne so he could get her a frosty bouncy ball. So sweet. 

Saturday it rained all day long so after Molly Anne’s swim practice, we all headed to Cabelas to walk around. We got both kids a new fishing rod and Kevin got some fishing stuff too. Grady wants a four wheeler. 





Then we got invited to go bowling with some neighbors! My kids had never been bowling before (they’re so sheltered ;)) and they loved it! The place also had an arcade which you know we loved. We went to Bowlera in Matthews. 


Kevin and Drew headed to Butchers Market on the way home and got all of the things. Anyone had their wagyu beef tips? They’re UNREAL. The mushrooms were a big highlight too. 

Mills even got to play. Here he is eating Charley’s bone. Ha!



Sunday we really didn’t do much. Molly Anne had her first field hockey practice so we had to mold her mouthguard. That was an experience. She wasn’t really thrilled about putting it in her mouth after it came out of boiling water. So I put it in mine then we reboiled for her after she saw I survived! I’ve done a few in my lifetime so it was like the olden days.



She said she had fun playing field hockey for the first time! Not gonna lie, made me pretty excited for her!! Doing something I used to love! She said the hour she played flew by! Always a good sign! 



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Sydney to start field hockey!!! We have a few more years (our team starts in 5th grade) but I'm so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete