Monday, September 19, 2022

Weekend - Cheer, Party and Mill Pond

It was a BUSY weekend in our world. Did you all have a nice couple of days hanging?

Friday night was the high school football game where Molly Anne got to cheer! They had a clinic for them the Tuesday prior and then they all got to cheer for the first quarter. It is always the cutest thing ever. Ava always takes such good care of Molly Anne!











Her biggest fans!










Kevin snapped this picture. Oh how I love this little boy of mine. Something special about those little boys I'm telling yall!



On Saturday I took Molly Anne to Emme's 7th birthday party which is always a great time at my friend Margot's home! She always goes allllll out and it's all perfect!





Later in the day, Kevin and I headed to pick up Brad and Shauna. We cruised down to Camden, South Carolina for drinks and a special dinner to celebrate Brad's birthday! First we had drinks in downtown Camden at Sam Kendalls which was a great spot. Then we drove out a bit more to this place called Mill Pond Steakhouse. It's one of those amazing hole in the wall places with an unreal view of the pond and the BEST food and drinks. 




I wore this dress for the 800th time. It's good for every occasion. Fits true to size, I'm in a large.






Always good times with them! It was a hoot driving my drinky friends back to Charlotte which was 1.5 hours. Haha! My club soda with a lime brought me back to the pregnant days...it's all I drank back then. 



On Sunday we kind of had a lazy morning but then went out for a bike/scooter/run around the hood. They love being out and about. 



When Grady took his nap, Molly Anne and I went to town on organizing the playroom and her bedroom. The American Girl stuff was taking over her world. And the craft area was WILD. I don't know how she lives like that. Anyway, it's alllll right now! For some reason, putting all of her markers in one bin made a huge difference. 


Then I took her to field hockey for her second practice! She loves it. I'm so glad. We have really great talks on our way to and from as well. Good one on one time!


We wrapped up the weekend with Kevin grilling some burgers and playing out back. Now, back to the grind. Gotta work hard to play hard!

1 comment:

  1. The food looks UNREAL!!! Also, the cheerleading is absolutely adorable!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete