Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Christmas Day

Christmas is so magical with Molly Anne and Grady being 5.5 and 2.5!  They both get it and have so much fun. The excitement of Molly Anne every morning finding our Elf was SO fun. Grady even got in on that too.  I got her on video a few times over the month of December when she was telling me what the elf had done.  

I knew Christmas morning was going to be WHOA for them!



Daddy always walks them down.



Grady wanted a big tractor from Santa and Molly Anne wanted Sandy Slime. He came through with both!  I love this picture of Grady pointing at a little blower his size. Kevin is always blowing our driveway off and now Grady can help!


All of the Jojo and another highlight was getting the Wellie Wisher Camille!


He loves some monster trucks that he calls Mont Trucks!



This toy was a HUGE highlight.  Probably his favorite!











Dad was excited with his solo stove that my brother, SIL, Kevin and I got him!



Grady loves his new scooter!



Chatting with the girls next door Christmas morning about what Santa brought everyone!



Christmas afternoon, Kevin took Molly Anne to see Kevin's parents while Grady napped.  Dad and I hung by the fire and when Grady woke up, he and Mom watched some cartoons together and played with his new toys!



Some Christmas Day pictures!













We had our typical Cream of Crab soup and I skipped the homemade biscuits this year and did some Sister Schuberts instead. 


Mills and his twin pillow! I took so many doubletakes this Christmas season on Mills sitting in a chair when it was only this pillow!




All of the trees I've collected over the years.  I get a new tree every year - some are from CVS, some are from Hobby Lobby and some are from nice boutiquey places!


It was a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Would you mind sharing the brand of the leaf blower? My grandson would love that! Thank you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering the brand of the leaf blower you bought Grady, and where it is available? My grandson would like that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here’s the link! It’s Husqvarna!
      https://www.hlsproparts.com/product-p/589746401.htm?Click=2139&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_Medium=CSE&utm_term=589746401&dfw_tracker=10332-589746401&gclid=Cj0KCQiA88X_BRDUARIsACVMYD9qra_Jh_D3zJptUIG_VvZz27kxJO1ogCn78ENSIrFCm7T9lHVdUHgaAlKVEALw_wcB

      Delete
  3. A belated Merry Christmas! Such a magical time at these ages! Mils in his Santa hat is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete