Friday, August 31, 2018

J. Crew and Family Pool Night and Light

Hope everyone had a good week!  I have a few things to post about today!  PS - tomorrow is September 1st, that's wild.

1.  J.Crew is 40% off everything with code BIGSALE now through Monday and the jacket I posted about the other day is $88 instead of $148!  I'm going to look for some new shoes (maybe these) and maybe a couple tops for the Fall.  





































2.  Molly Anne is OBSESSED with her Unicorn Shoes!  Every little girl needs a little unicorn in her life!  She has the pink sparkle ones because, duh!



3.  This boy is the sweeeeeetest!


4.  We have super cool next door neighbors who were out of town a night this week and told us to use their pool.  Kevin came home from work a little early and we all went over for a swim before dinner!  It was SO much fun!  Grady loved the water!  We actually went back the next night too but that was just me taking both kids by myself and lasted only 30 minutes before it was dinner time!  But, I'm so glad we have these pictures from our family night!


























5.  Also, to the sweet reader that asked me for the source of our breakfast light, it's by Gabby Lighting!  Here is the link!  It looks crooked in the below picture  but it's not, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Those unicorn shoes are a HUGE hit in our house too!!! Evening swims are just the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her shoes are adorable! That is wonderful that you have a pool - I am soooo very jealous! An evening swim (or a swim whenever you want) sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete