Friday, August 24, 2018

Jacket and Mills Turns 6!

Two things:
1.  The best jacket ever.
2.  Mills turned 6 on Wednesday.

Okay I know I talked about this jacket last year but it really is the best jacket ever.  We got a taste of Fall weather in Scotland and Ireland and I literally wore it every single day.  It's the best weight and matches everything.  Definitely a necessity for the transition to Fall and Winter weather.  They have it in sizes XXXS to 3X so that should tell you right there that it looks good on everyone!  







This boy turned 6 on Wednesday!  We celebrated how we always do - with a goodie peanut butter cake.  I make it (takes about 2 minutes) by stacking mini milk bones and layering them with peanut butter in between!  He ate the whole thing in one big bite this year!

(This picture is from Tuesday night when it was storming.  His thunder-shirt doesn't really help and I couldn't find him anywhere.  Until...I saw his eyes pearing out of his condo that he was in backwards.  Bless his little scared heart!)


Here he is eating his cake!


Molly Anne made sure he licked every ounce of peanut butter...like he was going to miss any HA!

We love our Mills and I know he will live forever!  

1 comment: