Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Meals Lately

Here are a few new things I made recently!

Sunday I grilled a flank steak and threw these mushrooms on the grill too. Paired with a Caesar salad from a bag and done.  A good low carb meal. 


Molly Anne's and she had a pouch on the side.  



Italian Chopped Salad with garlic expressions dressing. I forgot to take a picture of Molly Anne’s but she got the same thing just broken down and I added a fruit. We will be having this again!



Natalie’s Thai Chopped Salad and I added shrimp.  True story - it wasn't our favorite.  Kevin really didn't like the peanut butter dressing at all.  But it was a healthy meal at least!






Chinese Chicken Salad - I omitted the cabbage and used rotisserie chicken!






Do you all like when I share meals?  I figure we can always use some new ideas.  I'm really trying to be low carb these days and I feel so much better!  Chat soon!

6 comments:

  1. Share away, this is a big struggle in my house haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you share meals, even though I'm terrible about cooking and we eat out WAY too much! Your pictures inspire me to do a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m trying hard for low carb dinners too, I scheduled a post for two really good meals going up on Thursday so check that out too. I’m in a rut so keep yours coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! Thank you! Always healthy & helpful~ especially with a newborn :)

    ReplyDelete