Thursday, June 2, 2016

Chill Day in Maryland and Memorial Day

Last Maryland recap.  Cuddling with Poppa on Sunday morning!

Then the three of us decided to go to Dunkin Donuts while Mom slept in.  Basically yes, all we did was eat all weekend!  Munchkin for my girl!

We went to the church playground after her morning nap.  She loved swinging!




It's her very favorite. 


After her afternoon nap we had some neighbors over.  





Then dinner out...

Monday was Memorial Day...

I think she looks so cute here.

We said goodbye and we flew back to Charlotte.

I really cannot thank my parents enough for a much needed and amazing trip home-home!  While we were up there, Kevin was at the beach with his buddies.  We were excited to see him.  He was in the driveway waiting for us when we pulled in...and he made a beeline to Molly Anne's door, not mine! ;)    

We decided last minute to have our friends and my parent's in law over for pizza.

Mills was so glad Molly Anne was home!  He had a good time at camp all weekend and even got a bandana to wear home.  He's still recovering from playing so hard!


Molly Anne and Gigi!

Chaos but we love this phase of our lives!  Poor Mary Scott!

Lil blondie.

Chat soon friends!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! What a great weekend! I love Munchkins too so yay for DD. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was so nice to be home with your parents! I love those pics of the kiddos in their matching patriotic outfits!

    ReplyDelete