Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary, OOTD, Lilly Sale

Happy 38th Anniversary to the best parents in the world!!!!

Yall are role models of "how it should be" and you have no idea how much I look up to that! 

Throughout all of the challenges of life, yall stick together...no matter what.  And I'm very proud to call yall my parents!  Love yall!  Cheers to 38 more!

Some of yall requested that I do some Outfit Of The Day's!  Would love to!  This is for work today and please know, when Thursday and Friday come, I do get a bit more casual.  These are my dressy white Lilly pants, hot pink/orange-ish tank and navy cardigan, both from J. Crew.  I paired this with gold mckims wedges.  And no my white pants are not as tight as they look in this picture - #1 rule - a lady does not go to work with tight clothes on!
So yes, I did get up at midnight at search the Lilly sales online for their two day sale.  Honestly I was a bit disappointed!  The prices weren't that amazing.  The only real deal I saw were Callahan shorts for $17.40.  A shop or two had cheaper prices than the warehouse sale but otherwise, it wasn't that fantastic.  I didn't order anything - on my best behavior!  Honestly I really didn't neeeeed anything and I'd rather get some newer and fresh things!

Happy Thursday! 

15 comments:

  1. I was a little disappointed (and relieved not to spend too much money) at the Lilly Sales as well. I have been coveting the blossom dress and finally got it on sale at Pink Pelican. Cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your parents. I was sleeping during the sale :) Worn out from work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to your parents! My parent's anniversary was on Tuesday :)

    Love your new OOTD posts! And cheers to you for getting up for the sale! I was too sleepy so I checked this morning, but decided to be good as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy, white & coral is a great color combination! It looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and happy anniversary to your parents!!! :)

    And thanks for the outfit pic! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 38 years?? That's AMAZING!! Congrats to your parents!
    And I looove your outfit picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad so many were good so I could scoop up a few little things. ;)

    Congratulations to your parents. I feel the same way about my parents being such a fabulous example of what a loving relationship can be and how it can grow even more over time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your OOTD :) I love white pants in the summer, and what fun colors up top! Happy anniversary to your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would 2 skirts...I was bad but the deals on them were TOO good for me to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your parents are adorable!

    And I love the navy and orange combo. I tend to wear those colors a lot myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing. such a cute couple. thanks for another lovely post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report and outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was disappointed in the Lilly sale too! Oh well - I didn't need to spend any money anyway so the lack of bargains made that much easier to do :)

    Cute outfit! I'm pretty sure that I have that navy cardigan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, how sweet about your parents--that first picture of them is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was a little let down with the sales, too! I'm now looking forward to the end of the summer sale online in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete