Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Williams Sonoma

Have you all been in Williams Sonoma recently?  I went yesterday at lunch to get away from work for a bit and every time I go in there, it makes me want to be this amazing cook, haha!  I have a long way to go.  But it does really inspire you to get all these gorgeous dishes to cook in....like this Emile Henry Artisan Loaf Pan. 

This may be a good gift for one of your girlfriends that loves to cook.  I like the red as it can used in the fall and for Christmas parties.  At $36 it is a good price point.
What about this fall icon cakelet pan?  I don't think this is something you just go buy for yourself so it would be a treat to someone!
 How cute would this be for a child to do?  A haunted house!
 My Mom actually gave me these fall piecrust cutters last year and I used them when I made an apple pie for Thanksgiving.  They are a neat treat too!
On Friday, it is my turn to bring breakfast into the office.  They always like sweet things so I'm going to do a batch of Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin cupcakes.  Yum! 

What is your favorite fall recipe?  Could be for dinner or sweets!

5 comments:

A Big Little Life said...

Williams Sonoma makes me want to be a domestic diva. I always leave feeling really ambitious. Check out the Pioneer woman blog. She has GREAT recipes and pictures of each step along the way.

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

No, I haven't been to Williams Sonoma lately...and I probably shouldn't because that place is DANGEROUS for me! Those fall cookie cutters are so pretty and I kinda need to make a haunted cookie house now.

DSS said...

The same thing happens to me when I walk into WS!! I am so NOT a cook. Or a baker. Or much of anything in the kitchen, actually. But when I'm shopping in WS I want to be :)

Lexilooo said...

I would totally buy the cakelet pan for myself, hehe!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Williams Sonoma is my favorite store! I love going there.

I am in Charlotte too. We should meet for dinner or drinks one night!