Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LUSH

Have yall heard of LUSH?  I was introduced to it in Vegas a couple years back but they have stores all over the county, just not in Charlotte.  So I get excited when I go up north for work and get to check out the store (of course you can order online at the above link too).  The store is one of those that you go in and it puts you in a fun mood!  They carry bath/shower and skin products that are amazing.   

These are a few of my favorites!  Ocean Salt mixed with a lil Lemony Flutter (below) is an amazing and moisterizing foot/hand scrub.  Finish it off with the Dream Cream (below) and your feet/hands are SOFT!

This Grass shower gel is one of their new products.  Last time I was at the store, they gave me a sample to try....love it! 
The infamous Lemony Flutter.  This can be used as described above or you can even use it as lip balm.  You can use it by itself on your hands too.
 Dream Cream!  No better hand cream around!
Happy Hippy Shower gel.  Santa brought this to me last year and I'm mildly obsessed.  I still have about 1/2 the bottle because I only use it on special days! 
Hope you get to your nearest Lush store soon!

PS - sorry for the terrible quality of these photos...they don't copy off their website very well!

1 comment: