Friday, October 29, 2010

Kimmy's Birthday

Last night I went to Olive Garden for one of my bestest's Kimmy's birthday (she's in the middle in black and green dress).  We had a good time celebrating her!  Her co-workers and her Mom and I attended!  :)
I came home and had to get my act together for my parents to arrive today.  They get in around 1:30pm so I'm really looking forward to having them here for the weekend!

I did convince Kevin to help me finish my pumpkin...

Doesn't it look like the monogram is popping out?  Ha, too funny!

We have a big weekend planned - including Carrie Underwood, a 5k run on the Charlotte airport runway and shopping with Mama!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS pumpkin!

    Have a lovely visit with the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin turned out so cute! Have so much fun with your parents & at Carrie's concert. See you Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pumpkin idea :)

    Hope the 5k went well! I need to start running again, I miss it! And can't wait to hear about Carrie!

    ReplyDelete