Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pampered Chef

Last night, I hosted a Pampered Chef party.  We had so much fun having a girls night.  Definitely need to do it more often!

We had an apple dip, corn dip and a veggie tray for appetizers.  Then our lady made chicken seasoned with lots of different spices they sell with mashed potatoes and cooked carrots.  With the PC tools, it was a quick and easy meal!  Of course we finished it off with pumpkin cupcakes that I tested out last week with the work crowd!

If you're interested in ordering anything, feel free to click the link here and hit 'shop online' in the top right corner! 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious and a lot of fun!
    P.S. Thanks for your compliments on the nail color! I actually have teal on my toes right now. Haha. I would probably just put the purple on my nails and toes though if I had gotten a pedicure too :)

    ReplyDelete