Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday Looks

Wanted to share a few things on my radar this week. 

ONE - I got this shirt during the after Christmas sale and LOVE it. I thought these shirts were for only size 0 peeps but this one isn't too tight. This is a size 12 which is normal sizing for me. I will have to get a couple new colors soon. 



TWO - saw this shirt in person and it's beautiful. I have it in my cart. Such a classic. 


THREE - cute cute cute top


FOUR - these pants are knit and compression - say whattttt.


FIVE - this sweatshirt is 60% off. I ordered it. 


SIX - a great top that could be worn for work or day to day. 



2 comments:

  1. I have that Lulu top in a bunch of colors and love it - so cute with leggings or even shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I really want to get the black one next!

      Delete