Friday, January 5, 2024

Five on Friday

1. When your birthday falls in the summer but you LOVE having your rock painted! Grady and I did this for her on Wednesday!


2. Mills only likes sea salt popcorn (lesser than evil brand). He won't eat popped popcorn. He's a funny dude! 


3. She knocked the orchid legos out this week. They're for 18+ but that didn't stop her. Didn't take her long either. She is proud of them, as she should be!


4. I had quite the debacle with smoke and co alarms this week. Mills cannot deal with the beeping so he goes outside. I'm here to report that I changed the battery in every single one in our house. Yes that was me on top of a 6' ladder haha. 



5. Pottery Barn Kids finally decided to send us the hutch that goes to her desk. We got it yesterday so she and I put it together last night. About midway through she said, "well Mama I'm surprised but not surprised that you're putting this together for me." I said, "Molly Anne, us girls can do anything if we set our mind to it!" Show 'em how it's done yall!


Happy Weekend. I have kind of a crazy day with work calls today and I also have to take Grady for bloodwork at the lab later this afternoon. I told him about it this morning and he was like ok that's fine. He didn't care. He didn't mind it about a year and a half ago either. That boy is something else. 

Talk soon friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment