Friday, January 19, 2024

Five on Friday

ONE - had a ride up to Indiana this week for work. Ended up in downtown Indianapolis for dinner. What a treat it was to go to St. Elmo steakhouse. Their shrimp cocktail is famous and I must report in - it was delicious and spicy! The entire meal and vibe was an experience. Glad I got to check this one off. I'll be back!






TWO - went to Cotswold Marketplace one day this week at lunch. Every time I go in there I basically want everything. The whole store has little rooms with different sellers. It's amazing. I was looking for a large round tray for our coffee table. Didn't find one but I loved this orchid to set on a table we have. 



THREE - about ready for Wimbledon! 



FOUR - it was a nice surprise to find these on my camera roll this week. I had forgotten we had taken them. Molly Anne wanted a picture with her daddy in front of the Love sign! 






FIVE - a beautiful sky for football practice!



No comments:

Post a Comment