Monday, January 8, 2024

Easy Weekend

It was an easy little weekend around here and it was much needed. Friday afternoon I came downstairs and found them like this watching TV. Took Grady for bloodwork and he handled that like a champ. Put his hand on his hip, no problemo for that tough boy! No treat needed. He cracks me up!



I took the kids to the high school women's game on Friday night. They LOVED it. These girls were super good too. A few neighbors play on the team as well so that was fun to see them do their thing. 


On Saturday morning my friend invited both kids to play with her kids at their house. I was like whattttt!! I went to Starbucks and wrote Christmas thank you notes. What a dream! It was Grady's first play date not at our house. He loved it haha. 


Molly Anne had her first game Saturday afternoon. She's playing with 3rd through 5th graders so she has her work cut out for her with some of these girls. It's a great experience for her though. Grady and I cheered her on!


Molly Anne and I played A LOT of genius square on Saturday night. She beat me a bunch too and that's not easy after many years of a Tetris obsession on my end haha. Her mind works just like an engineer - it's wild to watch!

I think this is so cute of my buddy. Kevin took Molly Anne to church on Sunday and Grady and I got to hang out. He biked and I ran/walked over 4 miles in our hood. 


You wouldn't have known it though. Still so much energy!! We went over to the tennis court with our friends next door. All four kids went wild riding bikes, playing on the playground and Hilary and I played tennis. It was a gorgeous day to be outside! 


Happy Monday to all. Back to it this week. I'm going to knock out a bunch of work I know. I foresee some evening work a couple of nights this week but whatever! Talk soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment