Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sports Update

Now that Winter sports have started I thought it'd be fun to have a recap of what's going on in our world. 

Grady:
Tennis once a week
Flag football practice one week night, game on Saturday

Molly Anne:
Tennis once a week
Basketball practice one week night, game on Saturday
Swim 2-3 times a week, typically only twice during week after school

Grady is on the waitlist to start swim back up. I wanted him to have a "lighter Fall/Winter" to get adjusted to Kindergarten. Tennis is super flexible too which I love that part of it. 

Julie helps me by taking Molly Anne to swim both days. I pick her up. She also takes them to tennis which is super helpful. Otherwise I'm on the kid's Uber driver ha! Kevin helps when I'm out of town for work. 

What's the best way to stay out of trouble?! Keep 'em busy! Plus, I love the physical activity they get. And they learn how to be part of a team. All wins in my book and totally worth the effort of carting them around everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment