Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Organizing As I Go

I've been on a mission this past week to kind of clean as I go. Like I have 15 min so take care of it kind of thing. First up was our fridge. I took everything out of a couple shelves at a time and cleaned them. It was a lot more manageable like that. 


The door was the worst part. Each of these shelves were gross. I put them in the sink and cleaned each one with hot water and dawn. 


I used my mini Dyson and took a few sections out at a time and cleaned these drawers. 




My spice drawer was kind of gross too. But not anymore!!!


Sunday I did our pantry. Goodness gracious, what a mess it was. There is still more to go but I took care of these two sections!




Just do a little at a time and it's not as intimidating! I'm still on a mission. I do the playroom about once a month and that's made it a lot more manageable. That room drives me insane!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment