Thursday, January 25, 2024

Loving These

Told yall I hated my closet! I was on a roll checking things out at night this week. I add everything to my cart then go back and look at it the next day and narrow down. Is that what you do too?! Helps me not order all of the things. 

ONE - this top is so pretty and 40% off. I snagged it...and did size up!


TWO - couldn't decide on a color to show of this this skirt because every color has so many ways to wear it!



THREE - this sweater is super pretty in person. 


FOUR - one of the problems in my closet is that I have zero "going out" outfits. They actually say this top "feels like a tshirt and looks like a going out top!" Comes in black which is probably what I'd get. 



FIVE - I have this top from years ago and wear it so much that I honestly need to get a fresh one. 



SIX - I'm kind of into this chambray popover with black jeans look. 



SEVEN - a great layering cardigan. Comes in a pretty bright green too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment