Monday, December 12, 2022

Big Weekend

It was such a busy weekend but all fun things. Here’s the run down:

Friday night - I took Molly Anne to see the middle school musical Legally Blonde. We ended up seeing a bunch of friends there so that made it even more great. The show was awesome!

Saturday - During the day, I got a ton of stuff done. Grady and I grocery shopped, Kevin took the kids to breakfast so I could wrap some gifts and we got caught up on laundry and house stuff. Grady took a 3 hour nap which was so needed from both he and I!!

Saturday night - we went to Firethorne for drinks and apps with three other couples from our neighborhood. Then we all went to our friend Sarah’s party and then to our friend Stacey’s party. We had a GOOD time!

Sunday - Molly Anne had a swim meet in Rock Hill, SC so the three of us went to that. Grady begged to go so he toughed it out with 3.5 hours on a bleacher and no internet. He didn’t complain but whew. We ended the day next door having some corn chowda and grilled cheeses. I didn’t have to do a thing and wowsers it was delish! 

I have an insane week but it’s all going to work out. Day by day my friends. 



























































No comments:

Post a Comment