Thursday, November 4, 2021

Things I’ve Bought

1. Grady never asks for anything but he saw one of his friends at school wearing cowboy boots then the next day saw Molly Anne’s and my boots lined up. He kept asking me for some! Aren’t these $25 boots adorbs?!


2. Please excuse my appearance just out of the shower but I picked this dress up for a trip Kevin and I are going on soon. A tad out of my comfort zone but still solid color! ;)



3. Hilary told me about this advent calendar like the day after I had seen it in the Lego store. She said her girls loved it last year. It was a sign! The Lego queen will love it and I think it’ll be good for Grady to develop his fine motor skills. 



4. These earrings really caught my eye!




5. Whoops. But they’re so comfortable. These are similar with more sizes available. 



1 comment:

  1. AH! Laughing because over the past few weeks I have also purchased a Lego advent calendar and a pair of Golden Goose sneakers!! I have had my eye on them for a while and LOVE them! So cute!! I hope the Legos will be a big hit this year!

    ReplyDelete