Friday, November 5, 2021

Six on Friday

ONE:
I’ve enjoyed having a similar sandwich on the day or two I’m home for lunch! Dave’s Killer Bread, turkey, ham, cheddar, mayo, sprouts, red onion! I load a bunch of pre washed veggies (I do that every Sunday for the week) and have them on the side with hummus!


TWO:
Finally got Gradys’s 2.5 year picture framed so now I’m have both of them at 10/11 months old and both at 2.5 years old! My treasures and what I’d grab before running out of the house!


THREE:
Handsome Mills!I love this boy beyond. 


FOUR:
My friend Brittany, one of my neighbors, brings the kids these cookies every year. They’re soooo good. They got to split one last night!!


FIVE:
We had to get our golf cart at the beach fixed this week and it was soooo expensive. Ugh! Not fun money to spend but it’s created a lot of family memories this past year so we will just get it done and move on!

SIX:
I had to run to Target to get a couple of things last night and this pretty blue sweatshirt caught my eye for Molly Anne. Love the detail on the bottom. Discreet and cute! 



I haven’t slept in over a week so catching up on sleep is my main goal this weekend. I’ve worked every night this week after my kids are in bed. I’m just toast y’all. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The framed pictures look lovely! I always find myself wishing that the kids athleisure at Target came in adult sizes! Love the color of that sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete