Friday, April 7, 2017

Five on Friday - Anniversary, Birthday

ONE:
One huge perk of going to Ogden, Utah to tour the market for work?  They have Lilly Pulitzer Swell bottles.  Well, one left and you all know I grabbed it.  I had gone to a couple Starbucks near me the morning they were released and they were sold out within five minutes.  Go to Utah a couple months later and ta-da!  

TWO:
Speaking of Utah, I flew there on Tuesday morning early, toured all day, went to the Jazz game with clients then went to the airport and flew back on the midnight flight.  Long 24 hours but worth it to see my baby when she woke up! 

THREE:
Speaking of....she was having a great time with Ms. Becky.  They colored and dyed Easter eggs this week!

FOUR:
As you know, our anniversary was yesterday.  We are practicing the "in sickness and in health" part of our vows.  I've been a sick puppy this week and pulling the all nighter on Tuesday certainly didn't help.  Kevin still isn't 100% either.  Molly Anne is feeling much better from her double ear infection.

Yesterday morning we celebrated 4 years by the three of us going to breakfast at a new place near our house.  Molly Anne loved the pancake ;).  Kevin and I weren't doing gifts because of the house etc. but he completely surprised me with Chris Stapleton tickets!  I am so excited!  It was a super fun surprise because I really didn't expect anything.  He also put together a frame of pictures of Molly Anne and I which was cute but kinda funny.  We had our standard anniversary dinner of Basil Thai and we got it take out.  We've had Basil for our anniversary dinner for 8 years and counting (it was our first date place!).

FIVE:
Happy Birthday to my Dad!  Today is his big day.  We can't wait to see you VERY soon!!!! (look at baby Molly Anne!)



No comments:

Post a Comment