Thursday, July 7, 2016

Molly Anne's Class Party

Last Wednesday was Molly Anne's "class party" at Ms. Becky's.  She is so sweet to do this for all her children!

Since we were having a donut party at home for her birthday, I figured we may as well have one at school too!  I brought in some little donuts, donut decorations and balloons and it was a party!




Ms. Becky and the other girls spoiled Molly Anne!  She got the sweetest gifts.  My favorite is a CD that Ms. Becky made with all of Molly Anne's fav songs on it.  She loves listening to all of her tunes and her head is always bobbing back and forth!





It was such a sweet celebration and I'm incredibly thankful that I was able to be there for it! 

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I absolutely love the donut theme too, and it looks like MA enjoyed every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet celebration. I kind of now want to throw a donut party for my next birthday! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. MA is such a sweetheart! Love that she had a "class party" with Ms. Becky!

    I have to ask - it sounds like you just love her and have had a wonderful experience with in-home care. I think that's the route I would like to take with our little one, but have no idea where/how to start looking into in-home options. Do you have any insight on how to go about finding an in-home caregiver? Brian thinks I'm crazy for thinking about it now, but I'd rather have something figured out early on than wait until the last minute and have to settle!! I may be coming to you with lots of baby questions, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! Sorry, I am just now catching up on your blog posts, but love all of the celebrations for MA's big day!!! Can't believe she is 1 already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I would love to know what songs are on her CD. We've been talking about putting a playlist together for our big move back south so Sully is entertained in the car.

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete