Thursday, July 28, 2016

Meeting Blair

On Tuesday, Molly Anne and I drove from Pawleys to Raleigh (about 3.5 hours).  I also got to take my 8 year old niece Anna Kate with us to hang out with Emily's parents for the week.  It was so fun to have Anna Kate entertain Molly Anne in the backseat the whole way up.  Anna Kate is basically Molly Anne's other Mama...she is sooo good with her!

After we dropped Anna Kate off, we headed to see my best friend Kelly's new baby Blair who was born in June!  Oh what a joy it was for our children to meet!  Kelly and I went to college and were in Chi Omega together so I'm extra grateful for our friendship that has lasted 11 years post college!





Then we got back in the car and headed another 3 hours home.  It was a LONG day of driving for Molly Anne and I both but very worth it! ;)  We were excited to see Kevin when we got home!  

1 comment: