Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nordstrom Finds

I love Nordstrom.  They have everything and as you all know the customer service is amazing.  I bought a bunch of gifts from there this year.  They make it too easy on their website with how they sort and group things.  

Mom got me an outfit and I love it.  I had to exchange the pants for a different size and while I was in there today I got this shirt.  It comes in a bunch of colors and best part: machine washable and no dry cleaning.  I'm planning to tuck this into a suit skirt for work and then wearing it with jeans for a night out.  

These are the corduroy pants she got me.  I love them. They have just enough stretch.  They do run long so the gal got alterations to come hem them.  They'll be ready for pick up in two days and they're not even charging me even though the pants were on sale. How awesome is that?  Saves me a trip to Anna's!

I'm struggling to find work clothes these days.  JCrew has gotten away from the smart professional look and gone more casual.  I've been looking at Talbots and they actually have some nice things that don't look too mom-ish haha!  Where do you get nice professional clothes?  Ideally I can dress them up for work and down for play. Bonus points for machine washable and tops that I can wear with black or navy bottoms. 

3 comments:

  1. I like Banana Republic and Marshalls has some very nice work tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, my preppy go-to these days is Lands End. They have TONS of machine washable classic pieces that are really high quality and are very work appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teacher, and I usually go with Banana Republic and Ann Taylor for professional clothes for work. I tend to go with more casual professional (I teach Kindergarten), but I know they have dressier things. I love the outlets for them both in Gaffney.

    ReplyDelete