Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Clothes

Please forgive these ucky pictures but I am blogging from my iPad and I'm too lazy (or maybe busy doing other things!!) to get my computer out so these screen shots will have to do. 

I have had some Christmas gift cards that I've been really wanting to use but it didn't make sense until everything I wore didn't have to be flowy. 

I got these first two tops from South Moon Under....one of my favorite Maryland stores. 


I saw these shorts while I was at Anthopologie last week and I haven't stopped thinking about them.  I may end up getting them.  

And I also placed a J. Crew order because so many things were on sale and I can wear several of the things I got through Fall. I'll try to do a post on what I got from there soon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment