Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My People

Yes, these are my two adorable nieces Anna Kate and Sarah and their golden named Fin.  My brother's little girls.  Precious right?

And yes, Mills is my people too.  He enjoyed watching TV last night from the couch.  Football is his favorite.

And this morning homeslice wouldn't wake up.  He just refuses to rise and shine these days.  So funny!  I hope he sleeps for our 9 hour ride to Maryland for Christmas ha!

Are you all ready for Christmas?  I have a couple more gifts to buy.  Amazon Prime must love me.  I think I just had 5 separate boxes shipped to my parent's house.  I had to have Mills' toys for his stocking shipped there because otherwise I'd give them to him when the box arrived.  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Your nieces are beautiful! And of course Mills is precious... Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete