Friday, August 23, 2013

Mills' Birthday Celebration

Mills had a big day yesterday!  He got woken up early and given a new toy right away!

I even went home for lunch to hang out with him which I never do!

After work and dinner, we made him a cake full of peanut butter and goodies!

OHhhhhhhhh boy!  And ate it outside of course!

Delish says Millsy!

His cousin, Fin, sent him birthday wishes!  Sweet golden retrievers, aren't they just the most precious pooches?!  I'm not biased or anything!

He got a few more toys to add to his collection including an elk bone from his Maryland grandparents.  He also got a FURminator (fancy brush) which his parents especially love!  ;)  

We told him all day that it was his birthday and I really think he understood!  Or maybe I'm just imagining!  

Either way, we had fun spoiling him even more than we usually do! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ya'll are a hoot! I bet he loved that peanut butter!
    BTW - I had a full party for Buddy one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Mills! what a fun idea for his cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Happy Birthday Mills! My rescue dogs have "Freddie Day" and "Oscar Day" where I celebrate the days I got them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and Happy Birthday Mills!! Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete