Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nikki and Jack!

Last May, we went to Nikki and Steve's wedding in Greensboro.  We had such a blast and this time I got to see Nik, she has baby Jack!  Isn't he precious?!  Nikki is one of my oldest friends and one of my first when I started at NC State.  She lived next door in Carroll Hall and boy did we have a good time! 
This time, I got to visit them in Bethlehem, PA where they live now.  Nikki is a nurse at a local hospital and her hubby is in his residency for being an ER Doc.  Oh how far we have all come since that day in August of 2000 when we met!  They have an adorable home in the historic area of Bethlehem and they are working on redoing it.

We had the best time catching up and chit chatting about old times and what has been going on recently.  Sometimes you just need a good chat with an old friend to make you have a great start to the week.  Thank you Nik for that!  So nice seeing you and meeting Jack!

3 comments:

  1. I love Bethlehem! I was dating a guy from there this winter and I loved walking downtown!

    And isn't it awesome to catch up with old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice seeing good friends that live far away! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Beth. Ofcourse Jack and I had an awesome time visiting you as well. Steve says hello even though he couldn't make it. Oh, and thanks for the blog link. I can't stop reading it. Fortunately I can say I am not as bad as Blair ;) Have a great one and thanks for stopping by! Your welcome anytime :)

    ReplyDelete