Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Weekend

Today is my Mom's 70th birthday!  A HUGE happy birthday to her!  Tomorrow I'll show you all what we did for her big day!

Little weekend wrap up - 

Friday night we went to the club for dinner and saw our friends there!



They had ice cream sundaes together!






Saturday morning we squeezed some swimming in before the rain!






Cocktail hour next door with @drinkmoorecocktails beverages!



We went with our neighbors to Del Friscos which was a delicious treat!















Sunday it was a gloomy day out.  Kevin detailed my car, I semi assisted but not really.  Grady did puzzles by himself which I was highly impressed that he could do.  He was so proud of himself.  These are similar to the cute puzzles he did.  






My parents don't miss a detail.  Molly Anne was THRILLED to receive this card last week!






Everything set out and ready for her first day!



First lunch I've ever packed for real school!


Molly Anne read Grady a book before bed, then I read her a couple night before kindergarten books and she was in the bed by 6:15, and Grady was right behind her at about 6:45!  Early morning wake up call at our house.  School starts at 7:30 for her! 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment