Friday, August 7, 2020

Busy Week

It was a super busy week but here we are!  My nieces have been here in Charlotte staying with us so I’ve pretended to be a mama of four and loved every second of it. They are the biggest help ever and extremely well mannered!  Both of my kids LOVED having them here and so did Kevin and I!  We didn’t do a ton...mostly the pool, another pool and our big outing was visiting the Big Rock Nature Preserve one day while Grady was at school. But we still had so much fun hanging out!  

We also had a garage door issue at one of our rental houses this week, renewing a lease at another and the other had a locking issue that a locksmith had to deal with.  And we are working on our sliding glass door at our own house and a gutter issue too. Never ending and I feel like when it rains it pours on rental property stuff! 







This boy is so long!  


He loves his D as he calls Mills!



Aren’t these towels the cutest?  My parents got them for the kids for when we went to Maryland so they’d have a special treat waiting for them!  Here is Molly Anne’s and here is Grady’s!  They do this thing after they get out of the bath every night where they cuddle on the floor...so I finally took a picture of it ha!  They started doing it in Maryland. So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment