Monday, August 10, 2020

First time out!

A little boy and his puppy looking out the window together! 


They finally turned on the waterslide at our pool this past week and Molly Anne of course has lived on it...trying every different way to come down it the fastest!  Grady also has loved it.  He even went down a few times by himself!  So wild!  



Kevin and I went out for dinner for the first real time since March.  We've been out a few other times but to our Club and once on a patio.  So this was our first big time dinner date out!  I was most nervous/worried about the Uber ride.  We wore masks and it was a very clean car.  The driver said he airs out the car after every passenger.  We rode with windows down on the way home but honestly it was too hot to have them down on the way there.

We met up with another couple to celebrate Benjy's birthday.  First stop, we had drinks on the patio at Del Friscos!  I had been looking forward to a good dirty gin martini with blue cheese olives for a long time and they have one of the best.  This was such a treat!



Here is the dress I wore.  It is my favorite Lilly dress in a LONG time!  It's perfect for any event and so cool temperature -wise.  I feel like I wear it every time I leave my house if I don't have workout clothes on ha!






Dinner at Peppervine was outstanding as always!  We typically aren't small plate people but we enjoy doing it with Benjy and Jess and checking out unique food!  Fun fact - we've traveled the world with Benjy on his and Kevin's work trips.  We've had some crazy amazing experiences together.


The drink that Jess and I had was the Sub Polar Fizz and it was so good!



I got up at 6am the next morning and ran almost 7 miles with Jen and Kacey because I'm nuts!  It was good to sweat out those beverages and more ha!

Lovey time with the kiddos!  They have been so sweet this weekend. 













Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am slowly getting caught up on about 2 months of blog reading! So happy to hear that you got out - the sun polar fizz sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete