Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Random Items

1.  This school supply organizer is so fun.  And it's odd how I love filling it up.  I think I've shared it on here before but with more crafty supplies.  This is more school stuff now that our dining room has transitioned from a lego room to a classroom.  


2.  Grady has loved this sticker book from Amazon.  I wasn't sure if he'd like it but he sat there with me for a good 15 minutes matching up the stickers!



3.  Molly Anne's school water bottle. This is the 18 ounce hydroflask in color watermelon and we added the little boot so it doesn't cling on the table at school and the name sticker so it's easily labeled!  The best part is it goes in the dishwasher...I did slip the boot off for that part although it may be fine in the dishwasher. 



4.  Cutie pie ready for her second day of class in her twirly rainbow dress I wrote about a week or two ago!





2 comments:

  1. Hydro flask are awesome but they are definitely not dishwasher safe. I’d hate for you to spend that kind of money and it’s ruined by the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christi! Please see details at the bottom of the Amazon link I posted. It does say it’s dishwasher safe. I put it on the top rack!

      Delete