Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hosting Bunco

Last night I hosted bunco at our house...you know because I've had nothing else to do.  Ahhhhhh. I got the house ready thanks to my best friend, Rosa Maria.  

The way our neigbkorhood girls do it is always byob and if you have time to make an app, then do it.  If you don't, then don't bring anything.  Never any hard feelings!  And as you can see there is always so much food!

You'll see a Nothing Bundt Cake in the above picture. My friend Chris brought that and they all sung happy birthday to me and I blew out a candle. How thoughtful right?  Meant a lot to me!  

We played left right center.  It's so much easier for the host (not having to set up multiple tables with snacks on each) and you get to be with everyone the whole time instead of split up at tables.  We play four rounds with three dollar bills each.  So depending on the number of girls the winner gets around $45-$60 per round.  And four ladies leave as winners.  It is so fun!


We played on our porch - it was the only place we had to have a table long enough for 20 girls. 

Thankfully our porch can be heated ha!

And we love doing silly pictures with all the one dollar bills!

I think it was a successful night. Lots of wine bottles later..!  And only driving through the neighborhood of course!


3 comments:

  1. So fun! Love seeing Kelly on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love seeing Kelly on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome all your neighborhood girls get together and do bunco! I've always wanted to do that! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete