Thursday, October 30, 2014

Outfits this week

It's been this kind of week.  On the road!  Here is how I roll...

Top Left - Lilly travel pants in black with a green J. Crew painter tee and new Anthropologie scarf from the favorite things party last Saturday.

Top Right - Lilly travel pants in navy with a J. Crew ivory painter tee and an infinity scarf from last year.

Bottom left - J. Crew matchstick jeans with a J. Crew brown perfect fit tee and coral scarf from Handpicked that I can wash.  Airplane = wash everything.

Bottom Right - J. Crew matchstick jeans with a J. Crew rust long sleeve shirt and ivory infinity scarf from Nordstrom.  I got this scarf a few weeks ago when I was freezing in Salt Lake and I love it because I can wash it, not dry clean.  $26 for one or two for $38 isn't bad either.  I wish I had bought two.

And you can tell that I hate J. Crew and Nordstrom.  Haha.

3 comments:

Ally Harding said...

You're obsessed with J Crew! I wish we had a Nordstrom here in Charleston. It's not fair!

Portuguese Prepster said...

yep, definitely my go-to travel outfits too! What would we do without J.Crew?!?

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Love your scarves and did you know that Lands End has some fabulous ones too this season?