Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Workout Clothes

I like workout clothes.  Odd?  Maybe.  But they're comfortable.  I wear all brands - Nike, Adidas.  I'm not a crazy Lululemon girl.  I do have a tank that I'm not completely in love with.  I also have a pair of Athleta capris and they are wonderful for Flywheel.

Recently, my favorite brand has been Zella.  I recently got these from Nordstrom and I love them.  I know, they're a little wild but they're fun and go with every color tank.

Speaking of tanks...this is my new favorite.  I have it in pink and black.  It's $21 and amazing.  Very light and cool for hot workouts.  

What is your go-to workout brand?

6 comments:

  1. Agree with you re: Lulu - not my cup of tea. I am really loving GapFit and I have found some really great cycling capris on Zappos. From when I was seriously into running, CW-X compression tights are BOMB. I have a full-length and a cropped pair and even now for quick jogs they're really supportive and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about Zella! I need to order a pair of capris from Nordstrom! I haven't even tried Lulu yet--I'm all about splurging on shoes, nice pieces of clothing, but not so much on yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a pair of Zella pants (I think when you wrote you got them on sale) and I LOVE them. My old go to were Gapfit for pants and will stick with Zella now. I have one pair of Lulu pants and don't love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog you have shared. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I appreciate your great work.

    Simply FIT Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much all my workout clothes are from Old Navy and I have a few pairs of GAP yoga pants. I am all about cheap workout clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to buy carbon 38 workout clothes. My good friend shared that they are available on discount. Going to have them now for exercise. Looking for a reputed store from where I can get quick delivery in 2-3 days. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete