Thursday, April 1, 2010

Franswa!

Now let me tell yall about Fran otherwise known as Franswa! She is presch, has impecable taste and has a heart of gold. She grew up in small town South Carolina and has lived in Charlotte for almost four years now. We used to work together at an engineering firm (she made work fun!). ANYWAY, she recently began a blog due to my constant nagging and pestering her to do it. Here's the link....go visit her and become a follower. She is full of crazy, exciting information so I know she has huge things in store for her blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! PS- you are one of the reasons why I work at this engineering firm. I knew it was meant to be when I spotted you in your JCrew green Jackie cardigan. You didn't see too many stylish women at enginnering firms when I was interviewing.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete