Friday, April 2, 2010

Girl's Night and Easter Weekend

Last night I had a couple different girl's nights and they were so fun. I met some girls at Cabo Fish Taco in an area of Charlotte called NoDa. It is an artsy area and so great for people watching. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the 85 degree weather!

Then I went over to Fran's house (who I featured yesterday), for a monograming party that one of our friends is doing as a side business. It was so fun and I got my mom a Mother's Day gift which we'll have to wait until May to find out what it is (hi Mom!). It was so nice to catch up with the girls I used to work with!

In a couple hours, I'm going down to Pawleys Island, SC to see ANNA KATE (and my bro, SIL, mom and dad)! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it.
And just for fun, I'll leave you with a couple pictures from Wednesday night. We went up to our friend John's place who lives on the 35th floor of our building (our building is 36 stories). Look at these awesome views. You could see so much from up there - mountains, the airport, miles and miles of land, the skyline... In the below picture, the taller building on the left is the new Wells Fargo building. Well Wachovia built it but then Wells Fargo didn't want it when they bought Wachovia so now Duke Energy will be in it. On the right side, you can see the blue seating - that is the Carolina Panthers (NFL team) stadium.
This is what it looks like looking straight down. That's our pool on the 10th floor and you can see the cars on the road. Wow, far, isn't it?! In the green space to the left of the pool you can see a stone statue looking thing....that is our outdoor fireplace. Ha, crazy you can see that from 250' away!
Hope you enjoy your Easter weekend with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment