Thursday, August 29, 2024

Athletic and Chill Finds

ONE - this tank is a major favorite right now. It's not for sweaty working out. It's more for hanging out or lifting or yoga. But it's soooo comfortable and flattering and $39. I love the blue too. 



TWO - this is the softest material of all times. I probably will end up snagging this bone colored sweatshirt. It will be an amazing basic to have this Fall and Winter. 



THREE - ahhh and these ribbed leggings that are super fun. 



FOUR - I picked up this tee this week because the gal told me it can be worn to work with a long cardigan or tucked into jeans. Super versatile shirt. I like that it's not see through and it's a dressier material. I'm excited to have this. 




FIVE - my cutie girlie in her athletic clothes when she had PE this week! Tank // Skirt (our very fav for girls)



No comments:

Post a Comment