Friday, August 26, 2022

Five on Friday

ONE:
I stopped into Swoozies the other day to pick up a hostess gift for a friend that is hosting a party for us this weekend. Grabbed these two items. She loves Jesus and hates germs so those napkins are perfect for her. And we always end up drinking on a patio so there we go. I basically want one of everything in Swoozies. It's SO cute. 


TWO:
Yall know I'm a high noon gal. I am not into any other seltzer. They just don't compare! Anyway - who has tried the lemon? It may be my favorite! I like mango, pineapple and peach as well. 



THREE:
Molly Anne went to the dentist this week and since her 6 year molars were in, they did sealants on each one. I forgot how not fun it is to have all that mess in your mouth when they do those but she handled it like a champ. She was super proud of herself after she got it done, as she should have been! But it was cute how she told Mills - "I got my sealants today Mills" like it was some big 7 year old milestone! And like Mills cared! ;)



FOUR:
Kevin stuck two of these in my car this week and I had the other. They’re so good!



FIVE:
Besties! 





Last weekend before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment