Monday, February 7, 2022

Weekend - 100 days and more

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

I thought Molly Anne looked so cute on Saturday morning. She looks like my niece!

Molly Anne dressed up on Friday like she was 100 years old for the 100th day of school!










Saturday morning Kevin took the kids to his parents to hang out and I worked out, got my nails done, returned some things, and stopped by Creative by Nature. Now I’ve decided I need this chest of drawers for my closet. It’s sooo pretty and I think reasonable. And yes it was a dream to have a few hours to get things done on Saturday! 


On Saturday night we went to dinner at Firebirds (which we always forget about that place but it’s always so good). It was delish but my martini spilled all in my lap so that was exciting. Then we headed to Sams Club. Yep there’s a reason the kids and I never go with Kevin there. It was chaos! I’m much more into Target and Teeter drive up! 

Sunday morning Kevin took Molly Anne to church and Grady and I got things done. First was Home Depot to get a couple of things. 


We also dropped some work clothes by a place that gives them to women starting their career over and need some help in the clothes department. I cleaned my closet out in a major way and I’m glad to have the chance to give back to those that need it. And my closet looks wayyyy better. I still need to go through jeans and workout clothes. 


I was able to sneak out for some tennis which is always good to do. 


Molly Anne made an interactive TV during Grady’s nap that she shared with us. This girl has a lot going on in that head of hers. 


We played with Grady’s monster truck outside and the kids scooted and rode bikes. It was cold but they must go outside!


Wrapped up the weekend with grilled chicken salad. Marinated the chicken with zesty Italian dressing. 


Happy Monday to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!! Getting outside is a must - good for everyone's peace of mind!

    Those hours on Saturday sound fantastic and the dresser is very pretty - go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner looks delish!! Curious question though- why did you choose to give away the elsas? You look great in Lilly!

    ReplyDelete